Saturday, June 28, 2008

AZ??..Oh Thats My Nigga!

There is a new mixtape ont he way from AZ. I got this information for one of my favorite news sites, www.HipHopDX.com. Here's the some of the interview:
“I was inspired by Nas’ movement,” said AZ. “That’s my boy. And when I was putting out the Undeniable album I was getting a lot of questions like, ‘When you and Nas doing this and doing that?’ And it was overwhelming actually. I mean, I always got [those questions] through my career, but it was more overwhelming this run. And [so] I decided I would never know if [working together again is] gonna come into fruition. So I said, ‘You know what, I’ma hop on that bandwagon and do my Niggaz 4 Life ‘cause he’s doing the nigger theme, and it’ll give the fans an opportunity to say [if] they did do an album [together] this how it would sound like.’”





No comments: